(512) 540-3010
info@bassg.com
Software Solutions for Energy Efficient, Intelligent Buildings
EnerCase Integration With Niagara Framework
Sparko - SkySpark CMMS Integration Driver with Kayako
Energy DVR-Energy Dashboard with playback integrated with SkySpark
Project Builder Plus-Project Haystack Integrated Desktop Enviroment (IDE)
Sedona Framework-Ontrol & Solidyne Devices
SkySpark Energy Analytics Framework
Air Hippo Energy Data Push Framework by BASSG
basMaker BMS Visualization Platform
Niagara PX Generation
Made Easy
Watch the video to see the benefits of basTemplateMavi
EnergyDVR with basMaker
Great for:
Playback your graphics in Niagara built with Px.
Educational Dashboard Playback of any graphic.LEED dashboards Integrates with SkySpark leading Energy Analytics Software
find what matters
Collect, Organize, Analyze, Visualize, Report
Niagara Framework with basmaker bundle
Niagara 4
EDGE ANALYTICS CONTROLS IS THE NEW FRONTIER ON CONTROLLING, ANALYZING AND OPTIMIZING SMART BUILDING SYSTEMS.
Future of building IOT
Following companies used our products & services
previous arrow
next arrow
Slider

Join into the intelligent build revolution

Start the process for smart, efficient and interconnected buildings.

Intelligent Buildings

From hardware to software, we control every part of the project.

Work-flow software with sound technology

We have more than 10 years of in software development in workflow enhancement software.

Visualization & Dashboards

12 years of experience in 3D visualization & UX design.

Data Analytics

4 years experience in Big data solutions including custom programming.

BASSG difference

Win for the facility! Win for the contractor! & Win for the environment!

Sparko

SkySpark analytics can find tremendous amounts of operational issues just looking at systems data. Once found those issues need to be resolved. Sparko lets you easily manage the workflow of resolving your Sparks.

SkySpark

SkyFoundry’s SkySpark analytics software automatically analyzes building, energy and equipment data to identify issues, faults and opportunities for energy and operational savings. SkySpark helps building owners “find what matters” in the vast amount of data produced by today’s smart systems and is an ideal fit for operators of large portfolios.

Air Hippo

Data push framework with Alerton Access, SQL, BACnet/IP, Haystack pipelines

Project Builder Plus

Streamline the engineering effort of setting up SkySpark projects with Project Builder Plus, a fantom based desktop application with templates, syncronization, haystack library, time-series data push & so much more.

Intelligent Buildings

Edge Analytics Controller

Real-time Controls + Analytics Engine + Visualization HYBRID CONTROLLER

Visualytik

Visualytik stands for visual + analytics. ​Drag and drop GUI items Block programming Page manager It is built-on SkySpark framework and utilizes project haystack in its core.

basMaker

basMaker is Niagara Framework work-flow enhancement tools. AHU, Plant, Unitary, Aron, Data Center, Temp Specs, RTU makers are in the library.

EnergyDVR

EnergyDVR dashboard renders px pages in Flash which plays back runtime of equipment from a selected date. All within Niagara Framework.

EnerCase

Based on Niagara Framework head-end controls and supervisor. EnerCase devices are bundled with basMaker products.

Company Accomplishments

In 12 years, BASSG has saved a tremendous amount of hours to contractors and successfully completed projects.

Hours Saved

Happy Clients

Awards Nominated

Completed Projects

Testimonials

I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing an easy to use graphics library. The module looks great. I have been looking for a graphics library that is Widget based and this is it. Very easy to use and everything lines up easily. I especially like the damper module since it can be reversed and re-scaled to fit different manufacturers signal limitations without having to do additional work. I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing an easy to use graphics library.
Allen Willis
Controls Department - Performance Services
BASSG has provided high-quality graphics for many of our customer projects. We value his industry knowledge, quick turnaround, and attention to detail. We will definitely be coming back for more!
Francis Chapman
Marketing Director, ASI Controls - ASI Controls
The template design has gone above and beyond our expectations which are superior to anything on the market today! The modules are wonderfully balanced and are almost too easy to use. The template design has gone above and beyond our expectations which are superior to anything on the market today. These are the reasons we will stay a step ahead of our competition and allows us to provide quality of graphics that match our service.
Clifford Millian
Systems Integrator - Controlco
I have worked with BASSG on 3 recent jobs; BASSG is very committed to providing high end graphics while also keeping the project on schedule and paying great attention to detail. We would definitely recommend them and look forward to working with them on our next project.
Paul Kennedy Jr
I am extremely satisfied with the graphical services we have received from BASSG. They allow us to focus on what we do best in controls, we in turn provide our customers what they do best and this provides a very satisfying experience to our end users. Reasonable pricing, excellent persistence and workmanship.
Eric S.
Systems Integrator - Siemens
I'm very pleased with the service received from BASSG. Great turn around time with high quality graphics for professional front ends. Keep up the good work!
Chris W.
J&H Heating Inc.
This is taking our end product to a whole other level!
S. Hilaire
Control Technologies, Inc.

Latest from our Blog

Overview

The EnerCase CASE-2 (Java Application Control Engine) is a compact, embedded controller/server platform. It combines integrated control, supervision, data logging, alarming, scheduling and network management functions with Internet connectivity and web serving capabilities in a small, compact platform. The CASE-2 makes it possible to control and manage external devices over the Internet and present real time information to users in web-based graphical views.
The CASE-2 is a member of the Enercase suite of Java-based controller/server products, software applications and tools, which are designed to integrate a variety of devices and protocols into unified, distributed systems. Enercase products are powered by the revolutionary NiagaraAX Framework®, the industry’s first software technology designed to integrate diverse systems and devices into a seamless system. Niagara supports a wide range of protocols including LonWorks™, BACnet™, MODbus, oBIX and Internet standards. The AX Framework also includes integrated network management tools to support the design, configuration, installation and maintenance of interoperable networks.

Applications

The CASE-2 is ideal for smaller facilities, remote sites, and for distributing control and monitoring throughout large facilities. Optional input/output modules can be plugged in for applications where local control is required. The CASE-2 also supports a wide range of field busses for connection to remote I/O and stand-alone controllers. In small facility applications, the CASE-2 is all you need for a complete system.
The CASE-2 serves data and rich graphical displays to a standard web browser via an Ethernet LAN or remotely over the Internet, or dial-up modem. In larger facilities, multi-building applications and large-scale control system integrations, NiagaraAX Supervisor™ software can be used to aggregate information (real-time data, history, alarms, etc.) from large numbers of CASEs into a single unified application. The AX Supervisor can manage global control functions, support data passing over multiple networks, connect to enterprise level software applications, and host multiple, simultaneous client workstations connected over the local network, the Internet, or dial-up modem.

Features

• Embedded Power PC platform @ 250 MHz
  • Supports open and legacy protocols
  • Web User interface serves rich presentations and live data to a browser
  • Run stand-alone control, energy management, and multi-protocol integration
  • Standard and optional communications boards
  • Can be expanded with optional 16 and 34 point I/O Modules
  • Small compact design is easy to install and supports multiple power options
  • Optional 16 and 34 point I/O modules

Optional Communications Cards

• NPB-LON - Optional 78 Kbps FTT10 A Lon Adapter
  • NPB-232 - Optional RS-232 port adapter with 9 pin D- shell connector
  • NPB-2X-485 - Optional dual port RS-485 adapter; electrically isolated

Power Supply

• NPB-PWR - Optional: 24 Volt AC/DC power supply module, Din Rail mounted Optional Wall Power Modules –
    (Note: All modules are universal input 90 – 240 volts, 50/60 Hz.; the model numbers below represent the various plug configurations only)
  • WPM-US - 120 Vac, 50- 60 Hz. US
  • WPM-EU - 230 Vac, 50-60 Hz. Europe/Asia
  • WPM-UK - 230 Vac 50-60 Hz. UK

Chassis

• Construction: Plastic, din rail or screw mount chassis, plastic cover
  • Cooling: Internal air convection
  • Dimensions: 6.313” (16.04 cm) W x 4.820”(12.24 cm) H (including connectors) x 2.438” (6.19 cm) D

Environment

• Operating temperature range: 0° to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
  • Storage Temperature range: 0° to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
  • Relative humidity range: 5% to 95%, non-condensing

Agency Listings

UL 916, C-UL listed to Canadian Standards Association (CSA) C22.2 No. 205-M1983 “Signal Equipment”, CE, FCC part 15 Class A, C-tick (Australia)

Optional I/O Modules IO-34 - 34 Point I/O Module

• Max of 1 per CASE-2; includes integral 24 volt AC/DC input power supply for CASE-2 and IO; no other power required
  • 16 Universal Inputs (Type 3 (10k) Thermistors, 0-1000 ohm, 0-10 volts, 0-20 mA with external resistor)
  • 10 relay outputs (Form A contacts, 24 VAC @.5 amp rated
  • 8 analog outputs (0-10 volt DC)

IO-16 - 16 Point I/O Module

• Up to 4 per CASE-2, 2 per CASE-2 if combined with a 34 Point I/O module
  • 8 Universal Inputs (Type 3 (10k) Thermistors, 0-1000 ohm, 0-10 volts, 0-20 mA with external resistor)
  • 4 relay outputs (Form A contacts, 24 VAC @.5 amp rated
  • 4 analog outputs (0-10 volt DC)

Ordering Information

CASE-2

Base Unit including two Ethernet ports, one RS-232 port, and one RS-485 port. Web User Interface and Niagara Connectivity included. oBIX Client/Server driver included.

Specifications
Platform
• PowerPC 405EP 250 MHz processor
• 64MB SDRAM & 64 MB Serial Flash (optional 128 MB SDRAM)
• Battery Backup - 5 minutes typical - shutdown begins within 10 seconds
• Real-time clock - 3 month backup max via battery

Operating System
24 VAC +%10-%15, 50/60Hz
6 VA

Universal inputs configuration
• QNX RTOS
• IBM J9 JVM Java Virtual Machine
• NiagaraAX

Communications
• 2 Ethernet Ports – 10/100 Mbps (RJ-45 Connectors)
• 1 RS 232 Port (9 pin D-shell connector)
• 1 RS 485 non isolated port (3 Screw Connector on base board)